Google
 

Friday, March 23, 2007

The Pope on Punk'd



Everyone knows now about the hit MTV Show Punk'd. In the show Ashton Kutcher, punk'ds (tricks people using hidden cameras) celebrities. The celebrities included are Britney Spears (eww gross), Justin Timberlake, Salma Hayek, the members of Outkast, the list goes on and on. However, I think Mr. Demi Moore, does not go far enough.
What I would like to see is the Pope on Punk'd.

If Ashton could somehow call up the Vatican and get Pope Benedict, Punk'd some way that would be awesome.
For those of you who have sharp eyes and comment saying, "That's a picture of the wrong Pope!"

I'd like to say, "BIG FAT DuHH"! I know the picture above is the old Pope not the new one. But it's a much nicer picture to look at than this one.
.
Anyway, I'd like to see a big elaborate prank involving strippers, a flock of penguins, two clowns, a hippo, and 17 midgets dressed as nuns. That would be a gasser! Seriously now, I think if the pope can be seen as a celebrity exchanging high fives with Ashton, the world would be a much better place.

If you have any people you would like to see Punk'd, let me know . I'll listen to all suggestions.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home