Google
 

Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Mud Children and The Bear Dog



The other day, I went to work and discovered that the children were being overtaken by mud organisms which attached to their face and clothes. I have a picture of two of them.
The first child pictured prominently here is in an altered state while the one behind her and to the left appears to be fearing for her life. I have a feeling that the bright light hurts their eyes after they become infected by the mud creatures.

The mud had rendered these children into a paralytic state in which they stared intently at any adult interloper. I have no ideas where or when they might have been in contact with the mud like organisms but I noticed a strange truck parked outside. The truck was being driven by a bear dog. I'm quite sure that the dog driving the orange truck had brought a mud making device and contaminated all the children before anyone was able to intervene. As no adults were able to apprehend the nefarious dog, I was however fortunate enough to capture a picture of him inside his getaway truck.

If you look closely you might notice that the dog is a crossbreed between a dog and a black panda bear. His teeth are old and yellow, which might mean that he is a chain smoker. I have no doubt that this bear dog is behind all this. If you chance upon an orange truck with a bear dog, I advise you to keep your children away before they too are infected by the mud organisms.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home