Google
 

Monday, January 30, 2006

The Watchmen and the WashRooms

This weekend I felt as sick as a boiled egg feels the day after Easter. I read a comic book called the watchmen, it was over long but very interesting. I recommend it to those who read graphic novels. If you're not into graphic novels or comic books, then you most likely will want to kill me if you read it.


In other interesting news, I was listening to the Kevin & Bean Show on Kroq 106.7, and a woman who wrote a guide book on how to fight germs was talking about the most disgusting places and things where there are germs. I'm only going to list 7 of them. 1. The door knob to go into not out of a public restroom. 2. A public faucet handle. 3. Your office desk is nastier to eat off of than a toilet seat. 4. The comforter in a hotel/motel. 5. The remote control in a hotel/motel. 6. The microwave handle in a hotel/motel. 7. Avoid using the hand air blower, it is best to use your pants or let your hands drip dry. That's the most uselful information for today. See yawl later.

Labels: , , , , ,