Google
 

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

plazes.com

I just learned about a new website titled plazes, in this website you can see where your friends are and pinpoint them on the internet. It's a real time gps (global position satellite) system but for people with cellphones.

I think this is interesting, because you can track any of your friends without paying a fee and it's always nice to start a trend or be on the beginning of one. If you're wondering about privacy concerns, then I can assure you that if you're lucky enough to have a stalker, then you shouldn't be on the internet in the first place.

Anyway you can look me up under thepacsays, and tell me what you think about the website, or show me how to use it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home